Sunday, July 19, 2009

Creating a Jing Recording... What Fun!

For this assignment you will be creating a Jing screen capture and either adding a link to it from your blog or embedding it into you blog.
I was not too sure about doing a screen recording since I have never done it before. Once I practiced a few times and convinced all of the hardware to cooperate with me, I decided that it is easier to have all of the screens showing in different tabs in my browser before starting the demonstration. I wanted some background music from Kraftwerks to accompany me so I started the music playing before I began. It worked best with the microphone I was using to turn the sound all of the way up since the mic is the noise canceling type. My project is t explain how to post a GPS bike ride log to an online service called Garmin Connect. I then go on to share the activity on Facebook. Thanks for taking a look!

1 comment: